Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of website usage
The term Enterprise, Transport Manager Courses or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Enterprise Transport Training Ltd, 476-478 Broadway, Chadderton, Oldham, OL9 9NS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our network is primarily a network of many independently owned franchises including several managed offices. Therefore your relationship with Enterprise may be with one of our franchise offices, which is a separate legal entity. Local Enterprise offices have full and independent legal responsibility for any jobs, content or other information that they display on this website – please see the ‘Disclaimer’ for further details.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Enterprise Transport Training Limited prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Payment flow and delivery policy
Services shall only be granted once payment is taken in full or likewise a deposit made.
For all cancellations, contact 0161 494 2836. Full refunds will be provided for cancellations of services within 7 days.